"An invitation to bioinformatics" is a short interactive workshop to this new discipline called bioinformatics. It consists in six didactic activities:
- Travel through the Human Genome
- Snoop the DNA from one of the DNA double helix's discoverer
- Explore the secrets of your eyes' colour and the infinite variations across the human population
- Discover some genetic changes that make us humans
- Take a look on the past to know the colour of mamuts' hair or the Neanderthal man
- Create your first bioinformatic program using Perl in the blink of an eye
Click to access.