- Develop and implement training programs in the general domain of computational modeling and simulation of social phenomena,
- Develop and implement expert training programs in the particular domain of requested tasks or projects,
- Develop and implement, on request, human-computer interfaced enviroments ("participatory simulations", or "virtual labs"),
- Basic and advanced training in simulation applications and tools for specific demands,
- Rent of our classroom: 30 workstations, private network and server for presentations and other commercial activities related with modelling and simulation.
Established rates for specific training activities are as follows (*):
Updated rates (year 2017)
|On demand||Custom budget (no charge for budgeting)|
Diets and travel expenses not included.
VAT not included, where appropriate (CRAG - FIRHVH, PRUAB, EBT+Spin-off UAB, CEI and other entities without UAB links)
(*) Economic Comission, Social Council UAB.
Computer Lab rental Rates
|1/2 day||1 day||1/2 day||1 day||1/2 day||1 day|
|Computer Lab, 30 workstations
Halfday: up to 4 hours uninterrupted . VAT not included, if External.