The facilities of the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Service (SeRMN) of the Authonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) have laboratories for sample preparation and chemical manipulation of animals. The SeRMN has 8 Bruker spectrometers for analysis or study of any sample.
· 250 MHz - automatic sampler (60)
· 250 MHz self-service
· 360 MHz
· 400 MHz (standard probe or HRMAS probe for inhomogeneous samples)
· 400 MHz probe CP-MAS solid-state NMR
· 500 MHz and coupled to HPLC-MS, equipped with a cryoprobe
· 600 MHz - automatic sampler (60)
· BIOSPEC 7T MRI for imaging
· Hypersense, for DNP NMR
Some of this equipment has been funded by the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER - a way of Europe).